CKSSDA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CKSSDA

Forum for you do not ABUSE

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PASS THE PARCEL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reaper

PASS THE PARCEL Empty
PostSubject: PASS THE PARCEL   PASS THE PARCEL EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:15 pm

RUMOURS COMING IN THICK AND FAST FROM ALL CORNERS, THAT WE HAVE TO BE HANDED OVER TO JOHN MORTON AND JIM DOLAN NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
ALSO THAT T M HAS CALLED IT A DAY (PUSHED) AND S M ALSO RESIGNED WITHOUT CONSULTING OR LETTING US KNOW VIA THE FORUM AFTER TRYING TO OUST THE FOREMENTIONED CAN ANYONE CLARIFY THESE RUMOURS ALSO THAT LETTERS WILL BE RECIEVED TOMORROW ASKING US TO ATTEND HAMPDEN.
VERY CLOAK & DAGGER AND ALL SEEMS WELL TIMED FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT, WHICH WILL LEAVE TEAMS NO CHOICE THIS CLOSE TO THE START OF THE SEASON.
I FEEL SORRY FOR THE ONLY ONES THAT WILL SUFFER HERE ...THE KIDS.

AND I ALSO FEELTHE TEAMS HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHOS DOING WHAT WHERE AND WHEN WITH THEIR TEAMS.

WIT A SHAMBLES
Back to top Go down
League Development

League Development

PASS THE PARCEL Empty
PostSubject: Re: PASS THE PARCEL   PASS THE PARCEL EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Firstly I wish users would use their own names and clubs when posting notes.

The piority as discussed is to get the children playing football and that I am sure will happen, 2001s will start on the 30th as there is no fixture or venue issue and as agreed the clubs U12s and below are looking at the following week to kick-off.

The 94s and 96's as discussed MUST make contact with either J Morton, J Dollan or P Crossbie to have their team registered with an affiliated league, these are the only leagues still taking teams at these age groups.

I understand the anxiety and share this, we as a club are in the same boat as everyone else, we have 7 teams affected, I am sure things will be sorted in the timescale discussed.

As you say its the children that matter

Stewart
Cumbernauld Colts
Please note all enquiries re the association should be referred to David Little SYFA National Secretary at this time.
I HOPE THIS HELPS
Back to top Go down

PASS THE PARCEL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CKSSDA :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: